Você não está autenticado.

Anúncio

Arch Linux Brasil está precisando de sua colaboração para realizar o pagamento do domínio e do host, para colaborar, realizar doações via paypal.

Para mais informações: contato at archlinux-br.org.

#1 25/12/2020 05:36:24

Dingbest
Membro

Is it safe to state that most the community can afford the new console

I mean, better part of the neighborhood will only buy the current gen version of the mamba forever variation since it comes with another gen regular edition for free my guy. Is it safe to NBA 2K21 MT say that the majority of the community could manage the new consoles? I thought the majority was children (old guy here.) Why would someone pay 100 bucks on sport it's possible to cover 60 for. I'm not spending 100 simply because Kobe is on the cover.

It is tough for Dame, because if the next - gen version comes out, people are either going to purchase the most recent version or even the Mamba forever current gen variant and a few months afterwards, nobody will regular version of the current gen and that shows that they don't care about him.

Is it safe to state that most the community can afford the new consoles? I thought the majority was kids (old man here.) And so are asking because I know ppl here would def have a better idea of this age range than me....cuz when nearly all ppl in the community are legal adults, as poisonous as it's....thats more screwed than I ever believed that it was lol (the toxicity). Same could be said about Kobe. Why would someone pay 100 dollars on game it's possible to pay 60 for. I'm not spending 100 just because Kobe is on the cover. Thats how I believe, I wanted the Kobe cover but $100. . No thanks Zion is going to be fine.

That is true but it's still 100 bucks in the end of the day, for what things to see Kobe for thirty seconds once the game is loading up. Plus 2k has been copy and paste for the previous five decades anyways. Ima spend the $100 so I only have to buy the game once. I bet I will get a next gen console some point this year and want to play 2K and I know I don't wish to get the $60 version double so I'll just spend 100$ up front to get it on both generations. I'm just going to buy it to Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins the next gen. since you understand the game because of this gen consoles will be cheeks.

Rodapé do site