Você não está autenticado.

Anúncio

Arch Linux Brasil está precisando de sua colaboração para realizar o pagamento do domínio e do host, para colaborar, realizar doações via paypal.

Para mais informações: contato at archlinux-br.org.

#1 28/12/2020 05:45:51

Weismart
Membro

LRC is extremely profitable

Right, then throw curse to OSRS gold level 25, Varrock teleport to level 37, Falador teleport to level 43. Then comes Superheat. Since you'll need atleast 15 Smithing to make iron bars(or 30 for steel bars; both are pretty good, depends on personal taste ) I would say train your Smithing (and Mining as you're at it). Mining + Smithing: Again do exactly what Bennub said (he's really very helpful, amazingly xD) for Mining. Once your 15(or 30), you should start Superheating. You could also purchase bars and smith them.

LRC is extremely profitable, so I've heard. People come away with roughly 4-5k every task, which can be very good in the long run. You also have a shot at the Patriarchs, which mechanically drop about 200k. They also offer good expertise, I believe. Don't be concerned about these minerals. It provides the time and, in my opinion, isn't worth the lost experience. Ugh. Hellhounds. I would block those. Just good for clue scrolls and excitement. Gold charms, that is... They are cannonable, however. . I would not block bloodvelds. They're great experience and very quick. No drops, though. If you require a guide to any creature, check out this lovely one produced by Azarath.

I have nearly completed The Void Stares Back pursuit, but there is just 1 problem: The Pest Queen... I have had 4 attempts, so far this is a quick overview. I've 80 assault, 83 str (almost 84), 80 defence. Sooo, what I would love to know is: Is there some way, besides 80+ herblore, to reestablish spec assault to the blade? Is using a tort to get extra meals a better option compared to spirirt kyatt, since kyatt seems to overlook when it pounces, and doesn't wish to pounce when I click the special attack alternative. Is a bunyip that a viable choice?

Has anyone attempted maging/ranging the Queen (I've 90 mage, 77 range)? What is the best armour combo? (Karils is a choice for me) Are there some safespots in the Queen at the beginning so that I can concentrate on defilers? Is the Queen feeble to stab, slash or conquer? I know that it's a good deal of questions, however I need that sword today! Thanks in advance for cheap RS gold any help.

Rodapé do site