Você não está autenticado.

Anúncio

Arch Linux Brasil está precisando de sua colaboração para realizar o pagamento do domínio e do host, para colaborar, realizar doações via paypal.

Para mais informações: contato at archlinux-br.org.

#1 20/02/2021 03:41:26

Kingang
Membro

I am shocked to see so many individuals like pitching in online play

NBA 2K21 MT also fixes a few of the frustrating problems I brought up in my own review, as players can now alter the camera angle at high school, faculty, and the G League. Despite some strong changes and improvements, MyCareer nevertheless feels unbelievably grindy. VC is difficult to come by unless you ditch a part-time project's worth of hours into the match, or crack open your wallet. Players can now hop into The W, a mode that lets them create their own WNBA superstar. It is an amazing slice of representation to an often ignored basketball league, although the mode isn't nearly as fleshed out as 2K21's other core modes.

Composed of a lot of parks and areas, The City is practically a massive version of The Neighborhood. There's more courts, that can be fine, but the experts stop there. You still have to buy a ball for 25k VC just to play with friends on a personal court, and the servers are still really shoddy. NBA 2K21 on next-gen sees a lot of developments into the basketball sim, but paradoxically only improves the areas of the game that were really good.

Looking at our overview of the first release of NBA 2K21, most my drawbacks are still current. MyCareer's narrative remains shallow, the online servers are still aggressively mediocre, and microtransactions are still intrusive. When you include the fact that 2K didn't offer free upgrades for existing owners, forcing them to either buy the $100 version or buy it independently for $70, it is difficult to say that How to get mt in nba 2k21 on next-gen is the much-needed redemption for a continuously disappointing franchise.

Rodapé do site